Monday 12 April 2010

Have a Break, Have a Breakfast!


It is well-known that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Sadly, I barely have any time in the morning to sit down and enjoy my breakfast with all the rushing around any busy parent could relate to…

This is where this blog comes in… I would like to bring more excitement to my breakfast. I thought I could use this blog to post breakfast recipes from different countries. Whenever I could, I would try the recipes myself and use this blog to give my impression on the experience.

I have found a few recipes while doing some research about the subject, but as I would like this blog to be convivial and interactive I also count on you to give me your breakfast recipes from around the world and from your local areas. Every breakfast passionate is welcome! You could comment whether you are posting your country dish or not, whether you have found the recipe in a book or on the internet, whether you have tasted it while on a trip abroad, or at your neighbours house. You are also welcome to try the recipes yourselves and to give your feedback here.

I hope you will enjoy the experience as much as I will do!

Let us take our taste buds to far away horizons with our breakfast recipes from around the world!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the nice blog with us and i read the blog and you have incredible work in this blog for collect the information and i have to bookmark this blog.

    Breakfast Santa Barbara

    ReplyDelete